Due to COVID-19, this year's Power of Age Expo will be virtual rather than in-person. We are joining forces with the Howard County Office on Aging and Independence and "The Beacon" newspaper to make this virtual 50 and over expo regional.
2020 Virtual 50+ Expo
Visit the free 2020 Virtual 50+Expo—with dozens of speakers, classes, entertainers, informative exhibitors and valuable weekly door prizes—through January 31, 2021.
Attendees can visit all speakers, classes, entertainers and exhibitors at any time during the three-month Expo.
The event will include:
- Keynote Speaker: Ken Dychtwald, PhD—A national expert on aging and author of the new book "What Retirees Want"
- A variety of expert speakers on health and financial topics
- A number of engaging classes and fun entertainers
- A larger number of informative exhibitors
If you're interested in exhibiting or sponsoring, call Debbie Orlove at 410-887-2012.
- Maplewood Park Place
- Maryland Department of Aging
- Adventist HealthCare Medical Group
- Holy Cross Health
- Humphrey Management
- Roland Park Place
- Evergreens at Columbia Town Center
- Forest Hills of DC
- Legacy Times
- Maryland Relay
- Montgomery County Department of Aging
- Montgomery County Recreation
- Oak Manor Rehab
- Precision Eye Care
- Suburban Hospital
- Virginia Relay
- Westminster House Apartments
- Baltimore City Health Department
- Greenspring Valley Neighbors
Register for updates regarding the Expo or learn more in upcoming issues of the "Time of Your Life Digest."