Due to COVID-19, this year's Power of Age Expo will be virtual rather than in-person. We are joining forces with the Howard County Office on Aging and Independence and "The Beacon" newspaper to make this virtual 50 and over expo regional.
2021 Virtual 50+ Expo
Visit the free 2021 Virtual 50+Expo—with dozens of speakers, classes, entertainers, informative exhibitors and valuable weekly door prizes—through January 31, 2022.
Attendees can visit all speakers, classes, entertainers and exhibitors at any time during the three-month Expo. Plus register for door prizes.
The event will include:
- Diane Rehm: Keynote Conversation with Beacon publisher Stuart Rosenthal
- Dr. Mark Warshawsky: Social Security and Medicare—What needs to change
- A variety of expert speakers on health and financial topics
- A number of engaging classes and fun entertainers
- A larger number of informative exhibitors
If you're interested in exhibiting or sponsoring, call Debbie Orlove at 410-887-2012.
- Holy Cross Health
- Maplewood Park Place
- Atlantic ADA Center
- Family and Nursing Care
- Lorien Health Services
- Maryland Relay
- MVS Woundcare and Hyperbarics
- Pepco, an Exelon Company
- Residences at Vantage Point
Register for updates regarding the Expo or learn more in upcoming issues of the "Time of Your Life Digest."