Due to COVID-19, this year's Power of Age Expo will be virtual rather than in-person. We are joining forces with the Howard County Office on Aging and Independence and "The Beacon" newspaper to make this virtual 50 and over expo regional.
2020 Virtual 50+ Expo
Join us November 1, 2020 through January 31, 2021 for the 2020 Virtual 50+ Expo.
Attendees can visit all speakers, classes, entertainers and exhibitors at any time during the three-month Expo.
The event will include:
- Keynote Speaker: Ken Dychtwald, PhD—A national expert on aging and author of the new book "What Retirees Want."
- A variety of expert speakers on health and financial topics
- A number of engaging classes and fun entertainers
- A larger number of informative exhibitors
- Gold—Maplewood Park Place
- Adventist HealthCare
- Holy Cross Health
- Legacy Times
- Virginia Relay
- Westminster House Apartments
Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor
If you're interested in exhibiting or sponsoring, call Debbie Orlove at 410-887-2012.
Register for updates regarding the Expo or learn more in upcoming issues of the "Time of Your Life Digest."